Quality over quantity can be said about lots of different things, but when I comes to denim shirts, I have to pick quality. I've tried several different denim shirts with a range of price points and it's really clear that the quality of the build, stiching, feel, etc are worth it. I'm wearing the Flint and Tinder Bone Button Western Shirt in the Natural Seeded White Deinim and Medium Dark Wash in the photos in a size small.
You can watch my Huckberry unboxing down below to get a better look at the shirt.
1. Flint and Tinder Bone Button Western Shirt (Medium Dark Wash): https://prf.hn/l/ERkk45e
2. Flint and Tinder Bone Button Western Shirt Natural Seeded White Denim: https://prf.hn/l/ERkk45e
Flint and Tinder 365 Pant (Straight Cut in Salt): https://prf.hn/l/pmnAzVk
3. Filson Trucker Hat: https://prf.hn/l/b3ndkpA
4. Wellen Lined Swim Trunks - 7" Solid Dusty Olive (S): https://prf.hn/l/oVw5mPv
5. Barton Watch Bands: https://amzn.to/42a4uHt
6. &Collar Khaki Pants: https://bit.ly/3JaYdEX (USE "TP15" for 15% OFF)
*As a part of the affiliate network, the links above include affiliate commissions or referrals.