October 13, 2016
Denim has pretty much always been in and always will be. Rather than sticking to the modern fits, try vintage jackets. Pair it with the popular trends, like distressed rocker tees. Finish it off with skinny jeans, preferably ripped and a clean pair of boots.
1. Levi's, Vintage Trucker Jacket 70507-0334
2. Iron Maiden, Eddie Hook Bleached T-shirt*
3. H&M, Skinny Ripped Black Jeans*
4. Topman, Brown Suede Chelsea Boots
5. Auren, Hammered Signet Ring with Solid Brass
*Modified with extra cuts